|Volume 3, Number 1||Designing interactive scavenger hunt using QR codes||Abstract PDF|
|Julia Gressick, Bruce Alan Spitzer, Kyle Sagarsee|
|Volume 4, Number 1||Pinterest as a Teaching Tool||Abstract PDF|
|Sarah E. Schoper|
|Volume 2, Number 1||Classroom Clickers Offer More than Repetition: Converging Evidence for the Testing Effect and Confirmatory Feedback in Clicker-Assisted Learning||Abstract PDF|
|Amy Shapiro, Leamarie Gordon|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"