|Vol 5, No 1 (2016)||Students’ and Instructor’s Attitudes and Receptions of the Viability of Using A Flipped Classroom Instructional Model In A Technology-Enabled Active Learning (TEAL) Classroom||Abstract PDF|
|Taotao Long, Joanne Logan, John Cummins, Michael Waugh|
|Volume 3, Number 1||Flipping the classroom in an academic writing course||Abstract PDF|
|Marion Engin, Senem Donanci|
|Volume 3, Number 2||Inverting a non-major’s biology class: Using video lectures, online resources, and a student response system to facilitate deeper learning||Abstract PDF|
|Jayson Elliott Lloyd|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"